Friday, November 28, 2008

Restructuring for Rails 2.2

Now that I am finally diving back into this project for real, it seems that Rails 2.2 has been released. The updates are installing to my Mac as I write this.

I was getting ready to do some restructuring of the plug-in code anyway (several of you have indicated that you cannot get the demo to run), so this just gives me an excuse to get started. I will be posting here with significant updates and on Twitter with minor stuff and random thoughts.

3 comments:

kikito said...

Hi!

I'm trying to follow the example on the gearsonrails homepage, but i get several errors - /post.xml path not found being the first one.

Is there any problem between the current rails version and the latests gearsonrails plugin?

Thanks a lot for your help.

tom maeckelberghe said...

I'm also wondering which rails version gearsonrails works with...

np said...

Please provide any working example of gears on rails.